California is a very popular and populated state in the West Coast of America. In fact, it is the most populated state in the U.S. With its lovely weather—never too cold or too hot—California is a desired vacation destination for many. One of its major cities is San Diego, where you’ll find the Torrey Pines Natural Reserve, Mount Soledad, the famous San Diego Zoo, and many museums. This makes San Diego an ideal location in California to stay at. Yet, in order to increase the fun and make the stay all the more convenient, it is a good idea to choose the perfect resort that’s suitable for your needs and activities. Which is why, if you buy a timeshare at the Welk Resort in San Diego, you’ll have everything within your reach all the while having a great, restful timeshare property. Here’s all you need to know about this resort:
Villas and Accommodations At the Welk Resort in San Diego, there are two types of villas to choose from: Villas on the Greens and Mountain Villas. The former villas are basically vacation homes with a garden view, while the latter villas are vacation homes with a mountain view. Both are lovely and come with different accommodations.
- Villas on the Greens
- Two Bedroom Lock-Off: Each villa has a two-bedroom lock-off, which means that you get two vacation homes in one, so you can use both sides or lock one of them up. You’ll also have two master bedrooms with a king size bed and a wall-mounted TV.
- Queen Sleeper Sofa: This is great if you’re vacationing with a big family. You can open up the queen sleeper sofas and add two extra beds to your villa.
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen: This is the definition of home away from home. Having a fully-equipped kitchen means that you can store food in the refrigerator, cook on the stone or in the oven or microwave, and then clean all the available kitchen dishes, cookware, and utensils in the dishwasher.
- Dining Area: These villas do indeed have their own dining area.
- Washer and Dryer: Why return home with dirty laundry when you can get everything washed right in your vacation home?
- Private Balcony/Patio: The private balcony or patio that come with each of these villas let you truly enjoy the garden view.
- Mountain Villas
- One, Two, or Three Bedrooms: The Mountain Villas at the Welk Resort in San Diego are just as spacious, if not more, than the Villas on the Greens. For instance, the one bedroom villas are as equipped as the two or three bedroom villas. Though, what makes the one bedroom villas special is that they are simply part of a two-bedroom lock-off. This means that you can buy or rent timeshare with only one bedroom at the Welk Resort or add another villa and have twice the space. On the other hand, the two bedroom villas have a king size bed in both the master bedroom and the guest bedroom. As for the three bedroom villas, there’s a double French door entry to the master bedroom. Plus, the first guest bedroom comes with a king size bed, and the second guest bedroom comes with two queen size beds.
- Window Seat: Some of the Mountain Villas have a window seat, allowing you to enjoy a great view all the while relaxing, reading, or doing whatever it is you like to do in your spare time.
- Fireplace: Mountain Villas at the Welk Resort come with a fireplace in the living room and/or the master bedroom.
- Queen Sleeper Sofa: Just as with the Villas on the Green, the queen sleeper sofa in the Mountain Villas add more beds to your vacation home.
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen: All of these villas have fully-equipped kitchens as well as a washer and dryer for your laundry.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi: The Mountain Villas offer this wonderful feature, so that you can upload your vacation photos online, chat with friends, or even check up on work.
Activities When you buy a timeshare at the Welk Resort in San Diego, you get many activities to choose from, such as golf, tennis, family movie night, and a live show at the Welk Theatre. There are also eight swimming pools with waterslides, with one of the pools being strictly an adults-only pool.
Nearby Attractions There are tons of attractions near the resort. For instance, San Diego Zoo Safari Park, LEGOLAND, and Carlsbad Beach are within 35 minutes driving distance. SeaWorld, the San Diego Zoo, and Del Mar Fairgrounds and Racetrack are within 45 minutes driving distance. Plus, you can reach Disneyland, Palm Springs, Hollywood, and even Mexico within an hour and a half to two hours by car. Though these latter excursions are a bit far, they are worth visiting when you are in San Diego.
It’s a wise idea to buy a timeshare at the Welk Resort in San Diego, since everything you may need or want is at your fingertips. Furthermore, with the nice weather all year long, you can be sure that you’ll have a fun vacation indoors and outdoors.