If you’re looking for a fantastic vacation, then there’s no better place to be at than Hyatt Pinon Pointe resort, a Hyatt residence club. Located right in Sedona, Arizona, this resort allows you not only to have a relaxing stay with wonderful amenities and accommodations, but it also puts you close to the one and only Grand Canyon National Park, which is the 15th oldest park in the United States. Have you ever wanted to go with your group of friends or family to the Grand Canyon? Take a trip to this beautiful place and take a breathtaking look at the geologic color and erosional forms of this stunning canyon. Best of all, Hyatt Pinon Pointe resort is about two hours away by car from the Grand Canyon, which puts you at the closest location to this park. It is said that Sedona is the best desert town to stay at while visiting the canyon. And right now, you can find timeshare resale properties being sold by owners at Hyatt Pinon Pointe. Check out what more you can expect out of a vacation home at this gorgeous resort!
Resort Features Sure, the breathtaking Grand Canyon is within reach of Hyatt Pinon Pointe resort. Still, there is so much more this resort has to offer! Here are some of the many accommodations:
- 2 and 1 bedroom style condominium units
- Comfortably appointed accommodations
- Fully equipped kitchens, dining rooms, fireplaces
- Shops at Pinon Pointe
- Concierge service
- Wildflower Bread Company
- Starbucks Coffee
- Cold Stone Creamery
- Tennis court
- Fitness center
- Ping pong table
- Pool table
- Fire pit
- Gas grills
- Kids camp and recreational building
- Horseback riding nearby, mountain biking, hot air ballooning
- Four-wheel drive vehicle tours
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Heated outdoor pool and a sundeck
- Heated kiddie pool
- 2 spa hot tubs
- Steam rooms
Standard Amenities in All Units It also helps to know what you can get out of your vacation home (unit) at Hyatt Pinon Pointe resort. Thus, let’s sum up the facts. While staying at this resort, your unit will have full bath amenities. You will also find a coffeemaker, a microwave oven, an iron and an ironing board, a hairdryer, a TV, an AM/FM alarm clock, a voice mail, an individual climate control, ceiling fans, and electronic door locks. Not to mention that the unit comes with a private terrace and data port with complimentary high-speed Internet access.
Local Attractions and Activities Other than the Grand Canyon, there are plenty of attractions and activities that you will find interesting and fun near Hyatt Pinon Pointe. Some of these attractions are:
- Tlaquepaque-Shop, dine, gallery-hop and enjoy this unique re-creation of an 18th century Spanish Colonial village.
- Chapel of the Holy Cross-Catholic chapel built directly into the side of one of Sedona’s famous red rock formations, creating an inspirational setting.
- Red Rock Crossing-One of the most familiar scenic areas near Sedona, made famous in Western movies filmed at the site.
- Oak Creek Canyon-Enjoy hiking, biking, rock-climbing, trout fishing, plus the scenic trails and natural waterslide of Slide Rock State Park.
- Jerome-An enchanting old mining town and photographer’s paradise with an external appearance that hasn’t changed much in nearly 100 years.
What do you think of the amazing timeshare resale properties for sale by owners at Hyatt Pinon Pointe? This is a unique resort in a unique location that’ll make everyone happy.