All year long, you’re working in an office, cramped to your desk. You live in a tranquil city where, like everyone else, your method of transportation is your car. Whenever you see movies of cities filled with busy life, you start dreaming of going someplace similar for just one week to get out of your rut. At the Manhattan Club in New York City, this dream can come true. By buying a timeshare for sale by owner, you can be an owner of a spectacular NYC suite at an affordable price to you. Just imagine yourself waking up in a grand suite with a lovely view of Manhattan. You would get to participate in the fast-paced life of New Yorkers by walking the infamous shopping blocks and enjoying the attractions. Here are more details about the Manhattan Club and all it has to offer:
Suites There are four different types of suites at the Manhattan Club, varying by size and design.
- Executive Junior Suite: This suite has a classic design and offers a view of NYC streets and life. Within the suite, you’ll find a queen size bed and sleeper sofa, a fully-equipped kitchen, and a flat screen LCD television.
- One Bedroom with Two-Bathroom Suite: This is the biggest type of suite at the Manhattan Club. It includes a fully-equipped kitchen and all the other features of the Executive Junior Suite. However, what makes this suite different is the private bedroom.
- Metropolitan Suite: This suite is also very similar to the Executive Junior Suite. Though, it is only located on the second floor and has a contemporary style unlike the other suites.
- City Lights Suite: This is perhaps the most luxurious suite at the Manhattan Club. Other than the fully-equipped kitchen, you’ll find a queen size bed and sleeper sofa, Bose sound systems, and what’s even greater, a TV in each bathroom.
Along with these features and so much more, each suite comes with complimentary Wi-Fi, which makes buying a timeshare for sale by owner at the Manhattan Club very tempting.
Amenities There are a few, simple amenities at the Manhattan Club, but they’ll certainly make you feel like you’re getting your money’s worth.
- Private Club Lounge: This lounge is open to all guests at the Manhattan Club and offers a complimentary breakfast each morning from 6:30 to 11:30. Additionally, during the evening, cocktails are served. So you can unwind with family and friends at the bar and enjoy a live sports game on the flat screen TV. Other than the complimentary breakfast, you’ll always have complimentary Wi-Fi at the Club Lounge.
- Fitness Center: From free weights and yoga mats to top-of-the-line equipment, the fitness center has just about everything you might need to stay in shape and get active. Not to mention that it is open from 5 in the morning until 11 at night for your convenience.
- Business Center: While there is complimentary Wi-Fi almost everywhere at the Manhattan Club, the Business Center remains great because it allows those without their computers to read their emails and do any work they need to do. At the same time, the Business Center lets guests print documents and send faxes.
Nearby Attractions The biggest reason the Manhattan Club is marvelous is the fact that it is located near all the popular attractions in NYC. For instance, City Center and Carnegie Hall, two great performance stages, are right across the street from the Manhattan Club. Furthermore, for people who love to shop—and who goes to NYC without shopping at least once?—57th Street and Fifth Avenue, where you’ll find endless high-quality shops, are within one to two blocks from the Manhattan Club. Let’s not forget about Central Park (three blocks away) and Times Square (eight blocks away), where you’ll surely find yourself immersed in the fast city life.
Don’t sit around waiting for your dream of partaking in a fast-paced city life to come to you. Purchase a timeshare for sale by owner at the Manhattan Club, and you’ll have an elegantly furnished suite in NYC for one week every year.